Download OnCall, Amion's Desktop Scheduler
If you're the only scheduler, simply install the Amion Desktop Scheduler, "OnCall"
onto your computer drive (or to a flash drive for portability). If you plan to use
several computers or collaborate with other schedulers, install OnCall on every computer
that will be used.
- From the Download page select the version
of the OnCall that you want to install (if you are upgrading from the Free Trial,
your trial schedule file will simply open in the full version):
If you're installing OnCall on a Mac, follow
the special instructions in this article.
- A File Download Security Warning will ask you if you want to run or save
this file. Select Run. The application will download quickly.
- If you get a dialog box warning you that the publisher cannot be verified,
select Run again. If you can't run directly from the web site, save the
file to your computer. It'll be named "OnCallSetup.exe" or "OnCallTR.exe" (free trial).
Locate the saved file and double-click on it to run the file.
- A PKSFX Extract box will appear. Select Extract. It will ask if you want
to Create 'c:\OnCall' directory? Select Yes. The program will be unpacked and
placed in this new folder. You can always access this folder through your Start menu.
- If you get an error dialog box that there was a problem registering this extension,
- In the window that appears, you will see a shortcut to OnCall (you can drag that
to your desktop if you like). Double-click on the shortcut to open OnCall.
See also New Computer, Sharing
Scheduling, and Update
VIDEO TUTORIAL: DOWNLOAD AMION SCHEDULER
© 1999-2020 Spiral Software