Locate the OnCall folder installed on the desktop. Typically on the C drive. Delete
the "rs.inn" file. If that doesn't work, try deleting all file content within the
- Open Finder (file browser). In the menubar, click the Go menu and
choose Go to Folder.
- Copy and paste this folder location, ~/Library/Application Support. Then
- In the Application Support folder, find the folder named com.spiralsoftware.oncall_XXXXX
(where the Xs are numbers).
- Drag the whole com.spiralsoftware.oncall folder to the trash. You can then
close the Application Support folder.
- Relaunch OnCall. It should start up again completely reset, as a new install.
If you have any difficulty installing OnCall for a Mac, contact Raygan Kelly at email@example.com or (888) 898-0779 ext. 6.
Here we discuss reset.